It's 12:15pm MDT and did your HwS reboot . . . . (1 Viewer)

SandFarmer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 21, 2009
The Beach.
I had something on in the background and all of a sudden dead air and a black screen. I wasn't really sure what was happening so I was just going to leave it alone for the time it takes to reboot and it did. What's this all about? The random 1am unsolicited reboots are bad enough, but now that it could happen at anytime for no reason. What next, will it tune to channels that it wants to watch for me?

Reactions: xfoneguy

jasonh1965

SatelliteGuys Guru
Feb 4, 2016
Salem, IN
I usually leave my tv and Dish on all night. It's kind of like white noise to me and helps me sleep. I woke up this morning to the totally black screen. I hit the power button a few times and it went to the normal screen saver screen. From there I was able to get it powered back on again. This was on a Joey 2.

kwindrem

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 5, 2006
I had something on in the background and all of a sudden dead air and a black screen. I wasn't really sure what was happening so I was just going to leave it alone for the time it takes to reboot and it did. What's this all about? The random 1am unsolicited reboots are bad enough, but now that it could happen at anytime for no reason. What next, will it tune to channels that it wants to watch for me?
Sounds like just a random crash. Doesn't happen very often for me -- maybe 3-4 times total since I've had the H3 (over 6 months).

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts