it's been a while

Status
Please reply by conversation.
um ok... ill get rid of my pansat for a glorystar reciever, relearn every schematic that i have for my pansat, relearn how to flash & use the software for the glorystar... umm nothanks since what i have is more than up to the task of fta (i can also work on my reciever if needed)

On a more serious note, I would start here;

SatelliteGuys.US_TheList - TheList

True FTA isn't for every one just as watching TV From an antenna or listening to an AM radio. If their is something you might enjoy try it out. If not then I would recommend finding another hobby.

If you choose to try real FTA then welcome to the Sateliteguys family, if you had other things in mind I wish you well.

Good day

i was joking.... i have been using fta for years... i dont much care for the 97 sat tho... rtv, tuff tv, bio, history are some of the things i watch (diseqc switch 2 sats so far, i want a motor).... hopefully soon to be a c-band user too (12 foot dish waitin on me)... i also am versed in dvb (twinhan 1020a w/tsreader, dvbdream, & streaming with vlc all fta)

Well, now that you've had your welcoming roast, let's settle down and get you some SIGNALS! - :up

Every month, somebody is finding or offering a free BUD, somewhere around the country.
Once you decide what you want (maybe with help here), it's amazing what you can run across out in the wild!

We've got plenty of info on restoring old BUDs, and realigning them.
We can point you to some of the best deals on modern hardware, AND help you choose the best of your old stuff! - :up

:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)