Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jim S.

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
FN11od
Those of you with access to Hispasat may want to keep an eye open for the festivities. In particular, the Uruguayans are starting already (11911 V 7200, S2).

FWIW - Police in Rio de Janeiro agreed to a strike last night, just days ahead of the world's most famous carnival celebration, LINK ? Mayhem?

Those of you with access to Hispasat may want to keep an eye open for the festivities. In particular, the Uruguayans are starting already (11911 V 7200, S2).

KARAMBAAAAAAAH!!! AWESOME! Though the video is overly compressed and blotchy, but the scenes are absolutely delightful!:cheer2:

It is that time of the year again. Fat Tuesday in New Orleans is a week and a half away on February 21st.

Once my body and wallet have recovered from that, it will be time for the MicroHD to be released :D ...

In addition to the Uruguayan S2 mux, there's also coverage on Telemovil 5 (12182 V 1108, I think this one is DVB-S but it's still MPEG4 and 576i, there's an AAC audio stream on primary and MPEG on secondary.)

Anybody find anything on Ku-band this year yet? It's getting pretty close, but I've found nothing. It doesn't help that a few of the channels that were ITC last year are scrambled now, but not all of them are.

Haven't seen many sat trucks in town here in New Orleans yet, but they will probably be out tomorrow night through Tuesday. I should check around the Dome, some probably haven't left after Superbowl XLVII.

At least they got the power back on :D ...

There's a parade on now on Telecaribe Colombia, 11935 V 5250 at 30W.

RTPI on 97W Ku right now, from Madeira, much hotter costumes than the Colombians :)

Telemovil 5 on Hispasat is the place to be right now.

The Colombian channel has another broadcast scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

Yeah, the C-banders always get the good stuff...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts