It's GREAT!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
PSB said:
SG2100
Motor elevation=52deg.
Dish on motor elevation=24deg.

Should be in the manual, Welcome to the SatelliteGuys.US Forum PipeDream!
Thanks! I've had it several months and don't remember getting a manual with it. Used the info at Sadouns. Never could get Fox News on IA 6 along with all the G10 channels...one or the other...so I gave up Fox. I'll move my motor from 38º to 52º tomorrow and see how it goes then. Thanks again!

PSB said:
SG2100
Motor elevation=52deg.
Dish on motor elevation=24deg.

Should be in the manual, Welcome to the SatelliteGuys.US Forum PipeDream!

Forgot to add on the motor it will say 52 deg. on one side and 38deg. (your latitude) on the other. But the motor is at 52deg.
Thanks! Didn't remember markings on both sides, but they're there. Had to go look. It looks like it's set okay then. Nice helpful site, I'm glad I googled it up. :D

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond about my FTA experiences. Money has been tight ever since Christmas. But recently I was blessed with some good finds! A friend of mine got rid of his Superdish and wanted to have a SA Dish 300 hooked up instead. I had a spare 18" dish and for hooking it up he gave me the Superdish (minus the LNB, Dish wanted it back with the receivers). The next blessing was find a individual that had a Primestar dish laying in his backyard.He gladly gave it to me. I had previously hooked my Fortec Star to 110(the election channel had really been getting old!). The mast from a Superdish make a great support for a Primestar dish. You guys would be proud of me , I took a plastic 3' x 3' pallet flipped it upside down, mounted my makeshift stuff on it , weighted it down with patio blocks and tried to aim in G10. I first cheated and strapped a DBS LNB to the side of the Primestar LNBF(separate H/V) got a idea where 119 was and then tried to focus in on 123. I mistakenly thought that once the dial on the LNBF was set you wouldn't have to change it . Boy I was wrong after 20 min. or so I remembered that wasn't the case. After one more mistake(there is plus and minus skew,HA,HA!) G10 came in !!! I still have to do a little adjusting, freezing and pixeling, but this is GREAT! The Tube is everything you guy's said and most of the UPN channels come in better than my cable . I can't wait till my birthday in April and update my set up with a new dish/LNBF/motor. Thank you so much for the ABSOLUTELY Best Forum on the internet!!!!! Mike

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)