It's happening again ... DISH Eastern Arc services RESTORED

Over the past two days, I'm having picture freeze but can still hear the audio in the background. Reset my receiver (single 722) and wait for things to come back up. :( I've been watching the HD feeds of ESPN, TBS and GOLF as it happens.

I can't complain about Dish on issues like this. They have way better up time than my local cable company, and I now have redundancy with my main dish pointed at the WA and a wing dish pointed at 72. Satellite is still the way to go for TV as far as I am concerned, be it Dish or DirecTV.

You might be having an issue with your system. I have been watching on the Eastern Arc on both nights and no issues here at all. If it were a national issue you would know about it as others would be reporting it. :)

What it could be though on your system, I don't know. :(

Its doing the same thing her in Acworth GA right now.
Its just on the local channels. It says I'm trying to watch them out of my area. I dont think my house has moved.

I haven't had the eastern arc on today.Wife is watching on western arc and has been really quiet this evening.That tells me that tv viewing must be fine.:D

Per the person I just chatted with, the Uplink Center is down.

Atlanta, GA and no locals. Really wish I could watch the NBC taped delayed Olympics right now. Guess I'll have to watch it on-line.

I lost my locals here in Columbia for about 45 minutes. I checked and noticed no signal on odd transponders. Later the signal strength slowly came back up. Sick bird maybe?

Nope sounds like a storm at one of the regional uplink centers that uplinks the spot beams. :)

National service did not go down at all.

Well I guess when my locals went down earlier tonight it caused some problem with PTAT. The locals were restored before the 8pm time slot began. But for some reason PTAT never started recording. I would have thought that even if PTAT didn't record that at least the shows I have timers set for would still pick up on their own and record. But it didn't happen. I have a timer for Big Brother but it never fired either. It would have to be a show that I can't go online and watch from their website.