Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hundreds of people have been enjoying the SatelliteGuys App on the iPhone for months now... and now I am proud to announce that the SatelliteGuys App is now available on the Android Platform!!

Now you can enjoy SatelliteGuys on your Android Smart phone!

You can read the forums, post new messages, reply to threads, and and receive private messages and can even get notifications when someone sends you a Private Message or someone replies to a thread you are subscribed to!

Best of all the SatelliteGuys Android app is FREE!

You can download it by visiting SatelliteGuys.US on your Androids Web Browser

You can download it from market://search?Q=pname:net.endoftime.android.forumrunner.satelliteguys

Or you can can this barcode to be taken to the app in the Google Marketplace!

attachment.php

Enjoy and thank you for being a member of SatelliteGuys.US!

Scott,
Not sure if this is the place to ask but is/will there be an app for DISHSupport?

I still am having problems trying to download this. Both wifi and 3g are unsuccessful, I'll keep trying.

Scott Greczkowski said:
If you like the app then PLEASE rate it in the marketplace!

Love the app - five star...but the graphics could use a little spit & polish. To be honest, I would consider updating all the SatGuys logos, trademarks, icons and graphics as part of the new site upgrade. Heck, I'm sure there are several talented graphics professionals and hobbyists who would gladly donate their time and effort to create a library of stuff if you asked them...kinda like back in 2006. Just a thought.

riffjim4069 said:
Yep, it took me almost 30-minutes to download it on a spankingly zippy 4G network.

There is something wrong with the marketplace. I can't download the avs or dbstalk versions either.

now I can delete the beta one.. hehe
Downloaded from the Market, installed fine and working nicely.

Stevage! said:
Will not open! Keeps saying 'Contacting Remote Site' and then shuts off!

Reboot your phone

If it does not work uninstall the program, reboot again and reinstall.

If that don't work report the issue at forumrunner.net. in their forum so rob can fix it. ;)

:wave: Sorry you are all having some trouble... I've learned that the Google Market is very finicky!

ClemsonJeeper said:
What device/version Android OS are you using?

Just for those wondering clemsonjeeper is the guy who made our app. If you have an issue he will help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)