It's Here! The SatelliteGuys Android App is NOW AVAILABLE

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
For attachments like this... :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20101103_235736.png
    ForumRunner_20101103_235736.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 114
I dont know that its needed. Slacker had an update that needed sms rights, people questioned why it was needed and they removed the rights. But you can still send sms from slacker. Sorry I'm a little paranoid.

Why does it need security access to take pictures? I uninstalled it.
Any program that can use the camera on an Android requires that access.

Using a camera to post directly to the forums will come in handy especially during events like CES. :)

It crashes on me if I had it running then left the phone along for awhile or did other things like check email then went in and clicked on Refresh on the current threads.

Scott, can you ask the developer to add a footer setting in version 2.0 so I can add something like they do with Tapatalk? Would anyone else like to see this feature added?

"From my HTC EVO using the SatelliteGuys app....."

I agree sometimes the occasional delay in bringing up content on the tabs that would need me to go back out than in but no more FCs thank you! Now if only I can find the dispointer pro android app for free instead of paying $20 ;)

ok I just tried to add a photo attachment on LG Ally and I got the forced crashed message but my post box still remained!

Status
Not open for further replies.