It's Here! The SatelliteGuys Android App is NOW AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI:

"We're receiving reports of intermittent Market download failures. We're investigating this issue and hope to have a resolution soon."

On google support.

It gets stuck on the month long thread of changes I posted in the uplink forum. Tapatalk opens that thread fine.

After numerous attempts, I got it installed on my CDMA htc Desire. It looks great, & I can now open pictures. It does, however, tend to hang on data heavy threads.

I finally got it about an hour and half ago. First chance to use and post here with it.
I just wish new posts was an option rather than listing a days worth of posts.

Scott Greczkowski said:
There is something wrong with the marketplace. I can't download the avs or dbstalk versions either.

Igot the dbstalk version before the satguys was even available. Must have been before the market started having problems.

Downloaded and installed on my Moto Droid in about a minute. I like having it with the SatGuy icon on my home screen, and no need to go into the favorites to get to SatGuys. Nice job!

Found a cosmetic bug... open a PM. Slide open the keyboard. The screen turns and all of the text is missing on the screen. Close the keyboard and the screen turns back but all the text is still missing on the screen. Hitting the back button fixes the screen text.

okay, since roughly 2 thirds of my posts are now via the android app...how do I insert smiley icons? also, since I am using speech to text, is there a way to add a footer to let people know I am posting with the satellite guys app...like with tapatalk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)