It's official I have now been been audited!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

keckge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2008
Illinois
Boy is it a pain in the tucas I couldn't even read my kitchen tv it was one of those old square ones it took forever.. The funny thing is the tv died yesterday so new flat screen for there.

I have done it as well on an older account, and honestly, I will not do it again.

The audit reminds me of Race Game on the Price is Right where you have to put the right price on the products and then pull the lever (to see how many you have right) before you run out of time.

Reactions: charlesrshell
OK, I've been a DISH customer for 16 years and have no idea what you're all talking about. Audit??
It is an audit done if dish cannot electronically verify that all receivers are at the same address. If you cannot pass they will shutdown and lick your receiver, until you can call them and pass, to prevent account stacking.

It is an audit done if dish cannot electronically verify that all receivers are at the same address. If you cannot pass they will shutdown and lick your receiver, until you can call them and pass, to prevent account stacking.

That's what I thought, something like that. Wonder how they verify location? I'm sure we all know folks whose 2nd bedroom is "down a hallway miles and miles long."

Keep in mind they also have schematics of your address on record as well showing them how far apart rooms are.

I've never had Dish but if I did and they pulled that with me I'd tell them to send a tech out and let him 'run the race' or else shut them all off and come get them. If you don't trust me then I don't trust you and don't want to do business with you.:)

Then you'd be subject to any etf and return shipping fees. The RSA spells it out. I'm sure DTV does something similar.

The first guy that wants to come over and lick my receiver is going to get the boot real quick.

Boy is it a pain in the tucas I couldn't even read my kitchen tv it was one of those old square ones it took forever.. The funny thing is the tv died yesterday so new flat screen for there.
Out of curiosity - how many / what type of receivers? Were they phone/net connected at all?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)