It's Official-Tyson Fight to Air on VOOM Ch. 711-For Free!!! at 9pm EST

:haha :haha :haha :haha
That's hilarious...I tried to convince her that Voom should be required to give any of us that suffer social embarassment if they drop the ball a free month of VaVaVoom. She said she would make a note in my account :confused:

Tyson back up plan - feel free to copy

wasch_24 said:
:haha :haha :haha :haha
That's hilarious...I tried to convince her that Voom should be required to give any of us that suffer social embarassment if they drop the ball a free month of VaVaVoom. She said she would make a note in my account :confused:

That would be a great idea! I have a back up plan though, just turn on Playboy for a few minutes and they'll forget about the fight - - and a bonus is that they'll all want to "go home" because they "forgot to shut off the oven, lock the door, put the kids to bed, etc" and leave us with all the beer and food! Go VOOOM!

I have guests coming over to watch the fight. To be on the safe side, I plan to call VOOM and order it the day of the fights unless official word is posted on their website. Being trapped in a room with a half-dozen unhappy boxing fans is not my idea of a good time. :shh

riffjim4069 said:
I have guests coming over to watch the fight. To be on the safe side, I plan to call VOOM and order it the day of the fights unless official word is posted on their website. Being trapped in a room with a half-dozen unhappy boxing fans is not my idea of a good time. :shh
You got that right!

Any new info anyone?

It doesn't show the fight listed on the Program Guide at Voom.com(at least not on Showtime).

wasch_24 said:
We'll have to wait a couple of more days...I could only get the PG to go as far forward as 11:30 Friday morning.

Any news? anyone try looking in friday's guide yet today??

OK check it spoke to a Voom CSR so this is 100% true golden facts here.. she confirmed the fight is free for Voomers, that the fight is presented by Showtime and they are the ones with the HD equipment on the scene, she couldn't find a channel for me because from what the supervisor was telling here.. there is no definate channel. Will it be 999? Or Showtime? They don't know, she said that Thursday or Friday morning you should be able to hit the "Pay Per View" channel listing in the guide, and it should bring up the only two PPV channels will be offering that day.

Playboy HD
and Tyson Fight Channel

Even though it's listed as PPV when you hit it, it will be 0.00 so nothing will be charged (unknown if the STB still needs that phone line crap to authorize, she couldn't answer that either).

I have the phone line plugged in I was trying to find out for the people here who don't.. get as much info as possible. At least if you don't have a phone line for your STB it would be nice to know so that you can call ahead and schedule it if you have to.

EDIT: VVVV Woah!! Thanks for opening up and sharing!! :eek: :shocked :eek: :shocked VVVVV

Confirmation Of Fight

See I Thought I Saw It On Hdnews Ch 100..... :d

Thanks Again Voom.

Attachments

• TYSON.jpg
    TYSON.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 182
  • TYSON2.jpg
    TYSON2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 162

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts