Where Is Hoosiers?

txcruiser

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 26, 2004
The program guide shows Hoosiers this morning at 6am on Cinema 106.
However some monster/cave girl movie is showing instead.

C'mon Voom, please get the movie listing right.. We do notice!

I was just checking the quality of the HD transfer at 6am.
I hope the 10 am or 2pm listing is correct. My son wants to watch it.
I'm trying to hide all the reboots I'm having to do with Voom so my family doesn't get frustrated with it and would want me to ditch it after 7 weeks. Having a misleading program guide doesn't help my cause.

I agree the guide does seem to be off. I am sorry you are having a lot reboots. Sounds like a new box is due. Call Voom and get a new one ordered. I have been up since the first of June and have not had to reboot yet.

Voom's not the only one, they use Tribune (I think). Dish has the same issues, I see mistakes for HDNET all the time and it drives me crazy since there are certain episodes I am recording. I rely on the weekly email listing I receive from HDNET since it's accurate.

At least I'm glad to hear it's not a Voom only type of issue. Unfortunately there's nowhere to turn to get the accurate info on the CINEMA 10 channels like you are doing for HDNET.

Hoosier Loser!!!

Well, I cleared the evening schedule so me and the family could enjoy Hoosiers in HD. I'm not sure what rock I have been living under, but for whatever reason I have never seen the movie - I was pumped!!!

Anyway, 7pm rolls around and no Hoosiers; the Program Guide was incorrect. :confused: Let's hope these errors are corrected ASAP!!

I do not think that it was a problem with zap2it this time. zap2it showed Hoosiers. Also during intermission the 10 screens on HD Cinema showed Hoosiers. I think either someone first asleep at the switch or they did not get the HD transfer on time.

I guess the movie's right there next to the software upgrade. I had set aside part of my afternoon for this great film and it was nowhere.REALLY annoying.

They were playing "The People That Time Forgot", maybe it should have been "The Movie That Voom Forgot".

Yeah, over at AVSForum someone posted that they reversed the titles on Hoosiers and The People That Time Forgot.

Will Hoosiers ever play again (On Cinema10)? If so, is there any way to know when? I would love to watch this in HD, but didn't get VOOM activated until recently.

BTW, ESPN-HD had it the other night in a disappointing 4:3 Upconvert. You would think that once an HD transfer is made, anyone with an HD channel and the right to show that movie would get themselves a copy.

MasterFX1 said:
Will Hoosiers ever play again (On Cinema10)? If so, is there any way to know when? I would love to watch this in HD, but didn't get VOOM activated until recently.

BTW, ESPN-HD had it the other night in a disappointing 4:3 Upconvert. You would think that once an HD transfer is made, anyone with an HD channel and the right to show that movie would get themselves a copy.

I'm looking forward to hopefully catching this one myself -- I missed it the first time around due to the constantly screwed up program guide. Also was let down big-time by ESPN's feeble broadcast. I, too figured that a channel with "HD" in it's name, showing a film that's been transferred to HD, would show that movie in HD. Guess not.

And now that ya got me wondering where in Hell's bathroom Hoosiers is, what about the other good ones they've apparently shown? Where's The Usual Suspects? Where's South Central? Where's Platoon? Where's Clean and Sober? Where's Easy Money? Where's Spellbinder? Do they just run through these things once and toss 'em back on the shelf? Show 'em, Voom!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)