It's Official-Tyson Fight to Air on VOOM Ch. 711-For Free!!! at 9pm EST

Me so happy VOOM is carring the fight, I would have payed the PPV fee and I would even had payed too see HD convention coverage,
Sounds like this company is coming together nicely after some growing pains. Hopefully no more CC billing problems, and new new software will make folks installs go alot easier on installers and customers, Iam reinvigorated about VOOM, I hope they keep this positive pace they have bben having this last week
Now its time to get a new pc capture card..

MR> C
free wifi in san antonio

Anyone know if there will be any kind of replay on this? I unfortunately have to work Friday night and won't be off until about 1-1:30am. I'm crossing my fingers, but I figure that I'm probably not that lucky. :p

It's great that Voom is doing this though and I hope they continue to do great things like this in the future.

Just got this in an email.

Witness the true impact of straight jabs, uppercuts and body blows, all in breathtaking high definition. On 7/30/04 VOOM brings the action of the Tyson-Williams fight from the front row to your living room, on Channel 711.

The upcoming free broadcast of the Tyson-Williams Fight (7/30/04 @ 9PM EST) is the latest of many Feature Events that VOOM will be bringing to your home in the near future. At VOOM, we are committed to bringing our customers great Feature Events, and unlike other television services this event is offered at no additional charge to your current service, and delivered in high-definition.

The VOOM and HDTV Delivered names and logos are service marks of Rainbow DBS Company LLC. Copyright 2004 Rainbow DBS Company LLC. Other trademarks and service marks shown are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

We take your privacy seriously. Read our privacy policy.
If you want to be removed from our E-mail mailing list, unsubscribe.

Marketing c/o VOOM, 200 Jericho Quadrangle, Jericho NY 11753

Tyson Fight Confirmed On Voom

Here some material from the showtime boxing site to print for your fight guests. @party @party

Attachments

• ppv_tyson.jpg
    ppv_tyson.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 168
  • tale_tyson.jpg
    tale_tyson.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 163
  • scorecard_tyson.jpg
    scorecard_tyson.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 175
Tyson-Williams fight free on Voom

Just got an e-mail.

Witness the true impact of straight jabs, uppercuts and body blows, all in breathtaking high definition. On 7/30/04 VOOM brings the action of the Tyson-Williams fight from the front row to your living room, on Channel 711.

I just saw the Voom commercial on HD Cinema 2 early this evening about the fight. Should we do a LIVE CHAT for the fight like last time.

Official Relese

Tyson's Return to the Ring Telecast Free to VOOM Subscribers
Thursday July 29, 10:30 am ET
VOOM Delivers Mike Tyson vs. Danny Williams Contest in Brilliant High-Definition

JERICHO, N.Y., July 29 /PRNewswire/ -- VOOM, the first television service to offer a comprehensive array of high-definition (HD) programming to customers throughout the continental United States, announces a "knock-out" reward for its subscribers -- free access to the much-anticipated bout between Mike Tyson and Danny Williams. All VOOM subscribers can tune in for a ringside seat to the July 30 fight when it airs live at 9:00 p.m. (ET) in breathtaking high-definition.
The controversial "Iron Mike" Tyson, former undisputed heavyweight champion, will battle World Boxing Union (WBU) international heavyweight Danny Williams at Freedom Hall in Louisville, KY. The tenacious British boxer is 31-3 and has won 26 of his matches by knockout, including a title fight using only his left hand. Tyson will fight for the first time since his first-round knockout over world-ranked Clifford "The Black Rhino" Etienne more than one year ago.

"VOOM is committed to delivering the best and most high-definition programming available anywhere, including special events such as the upcoming Tyson/Williams fight," said Mickey Alpert, senior executive vice president and COO, Rainbow DBS. "We are pleased to offer this event free to VOOM customers."

The fight card will feature:

* Tyson Vs. Williams: The infamous Mike Tyson steps into the ring to
prove that he still has fight in him as he battles the seemingly
indestructible Danny Williams. The intimidating Tyson has a chip on his
shoulder and plans to restore his title one punch at a time.

* Ali Vs. Nunez: Laila Ali continues to follow in her father's footsteps
with dominance in the field of women's boxing. Since her first
professional fight in 1999, Ali is 17-0, winning all but three of her
bouts by knockout. Ali must now defend her Women's International Boxing
Association (WIBA) Super Middleweight title against 20-year-old
Dominican, Monica Nunez.

* Dieppa Vs. Solis: World Boxing Association (WBO) junior flyweight
champion Nelson Dieppa defends his title for the fourth time against the
power punching, undefeated Ulises Solis.

What time is the Tyson fight expected to air? I know it says 9:00PM. But is that when the other two fights start? You can count on at least an hour for two fights, that puts Tyson on around 10:00 or so?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts