It's our Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy birthday sat gays.

...not that there's anything wrong with it...

heheheh....I hope that was just a typo.

Anyways...Happy Birthday SatelliteGuys! I remember the drama that originated on the other site back then and the birth of this site. That does actually seem more remote than just 4 years to me. My how this site has grown and matured. True professionals!

Another great institution that has a birthday in September! Happy Birthday, SatelliteGuys.US! Here's to many, many more!

You need glasses, you have been working on The List too hard. :D :D

(Ok I screwed up and fixed it!) Thank you and Tuxcoder for all your work on TheList.

I know you guys have a lot of great ideas which will help us offer our members the best satelite chart for North America! :)

Is there a chart for each of the Dish Network birds? That would be very useful. I couldn't find one. It would be much nicer than the dishchannelchart, which takes forever to load.

Happy Birthday!

If I drank I would raise a cold one so I will raise my Dr. Pepper to everyone.

Is there a chart for each of the Dish Network birds? That would be very useful. I couldn't find one. It would be much nicer than the dishchannelchart, which takes forever to load.
That is just one of the things we are working on. :)

The List is a work in progress. You will see it bloom before your eyes over the coming days and weeks!

It's your birthday, it's your birthday, you're going to party like it's your birthday... or so the song goes.

Happy Birthday SatelliteGuys! Lets not let this four year old become an unfriendly brat! ;) That is one of the things that is best about these forums compared to other satellite and non-satellite forums. Friendly discussion and respect.

Happy Birthday to the site!

I've been a member almost since the beginning, and I'm very proud of what we've built here.

I'm also very proud to be a staffer.

Here's to many, many more!

LER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)