It's our Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy b'thday

many many more to come!!!!!!!!
happy birthday guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Scott!

You should be very proud of what you have accomplished in a short amount of time.

Thank you Prize Goddess (Eva) for all you do, we all know who the brains behind SatGuys really is. :p

"Thank you Prize Goddess (Eva) for all you do, we all know who the brains behind SatGuys really is. "

You know what they say: "behind every great man there is a great woman".

Only four years, gee it seems a lot longer then that.

Anyway, congrats Scott!

Just added another feature to celebrate our birthday.

Members Maps RETURN! We had this feature in the past and it stopped working due to issues at Google. Google has (finally) fixed their issue and we have upgraded the member map software so all is working again!

Feel free to add yourself to the map today!

Happy Birthday !!! And thanks for the cake.... as well as the time I spend here, since I have no where else I care to go (for the most part). Here's to many many more Years to go !!!

Al

Happy B-Day Scott & SatelliteGuys.Us

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!! Map looks Great, Site Looks Great, Scott Looks Great. What more could we ask for, Life is Good and looks to be getting better and better...

Happy Brithday
fest10.gif

Keep up the great work!!:up:up

Thanks guys we had a good Birthday!

We hope you enjoy all the new bells and whistles...

Were not done yet though. More to come! :D

Stay Tuned!

Is there a chart for each of the Dish Network birds? That would be very useful. I couldn't find one. It would be much nicer than the dishchannelchart, which takes forever to load.
I don't know why people keep pointing to the entire list to answer a question about a specific bird when Tony has them all broken out. Here's a link, found on the top section of dishchannelchart, to start you out:
EKB: Dish Network Channels at 119°
Others are 61-5list, 105list, 110list, 118list, 121list, 129list, 148list

Oh, and Happy Birthday to SatelliteGuys! Kudos to Scott, the moderators and the regulars who share their knowledge and enthusiasm. :up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)