Its TEAM SUMMIT week!

Maybe the big news to be announced at Team Summit?

New customers who take advantage of the bundle by adding and maintaining both DISH TV and Hughesnet internet services, will receive a $5 monthly savings off each service.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Nothing to report yet. I don’t expect anything until later tonight.

I am told that is mostly Boost Dealers and employees there and not many Dish Retailers.

e17daf4030f6dde1739be90bdcab3675.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing to report yet. I don’t expect anything until later tonight.
That PR Release is dated today, so one would assume it would be part of the announcements.
I am told that is mostly Boost Dealers and employees there and not many Dish Retailers.
What good news could they give those dealers since we have taken over Boost, we have only lost 1.7 Million customers……..please clap.

Plus they already have given up on Post Paid, hoping to relaunch with a different marketing plan later this year.

Maybe the big news to be announced at Team Summit?

New customers who take advantage of the bundle by adding and maintaining both DISH TV and Hughesnet internet services, will receive a $5 monthly savings off each service.

$5/mo savings? Charlie really pulled a rabbit out of his hat!

I'm shocked you guys aren't moved by the Hughes/Dish/Boost bundles!!!
This response is just in case you are serious, which I assume you are not-

Because it is nothing new, bundles have been existing for years from Cable Providers.

I get mailings all the time from Spectrum to bundle Cell Phone, Broadband ( which I have) and TV, at a lot better price then $5 off, still not interested .

Then the fact that the service is for rural areas, well I live in such a area, Well, Septic, lots of land, I have Broadband.

Looking for a new house also in a rural area, every house I have checked out, the first thing I do is make sure it has broadband available, every house has it so far.

If this was 10 years ago, might of been a bigger deal.

I was expecting Boost to bundle with Sling. I have no idea why they haven't paired the brands together.
Why would that be any better, specially since they cancelled the post paid plans.

So the general assembly is going on now. So far it’s all been boost talk.

I did get a shot of a screen showing the Hopper Plus. I am trying to find out what they mentioned there.

6678d2797a40c5e771cf538d44e03957.jpeg

So the general assembly is going on now. So far it’s all been boost talk.

I did get a shot of a screen showing the Hopper Plus. I am trying to find out what they mentioned there.

6678d2797a40c5e771cf538d44e03957.jpeg

I was expecting Boost to bundle with Sling. I have no idea why they haven't paired the brands together.
There is an "offer" - not sure what the timing is or if I should even be telling you guys this but it will be happening, its not a lot, I highly doubt many people will take it. We'll keep it vague but I'm feeling CHATTY today :)

They did just announce a $2.7B over 10 years for wireless service with the US Navy…