It's time to spring ahead, DISH!

seriuosly? DST bothers some of you this much? you guys are sensitive.

It takes me "1 hour" to adjust, i dont lose any sleep, go to bed an hour early or sleep in an hour late for 1 flipping day of the year.
The idea that its annoying is all in your head. I know people who feel they lose that sleep all summer, its one day with 23 hours in it instead of 24, and in the fall we have one day with 25 hours (virtually speaking of course).

lets get back to important things in life, like Dish Network.

P.S. my epg/timers all self adjusted, just like they have for the last 8 years. :)

seriuosly? DST bothers some of you this much? you guys are sensitive.

I sympathize with them, but railing against DST is a lost battle. They are might as well be promoting the beta-max or talking about how America should really show more loyalty to the Queen of England. It's over.

If this were truly something that had a possibility of going away in the near future, I might be on their side. DST does seem kind of stupid and inconvenient, and statistics show it actually increases energy use (Contrary to claims that it reduces it) and increases auto accidents by 10% the week or two following the changeover, but what are you going to do? Congress isn't going to get rid of it. People as might as well start arguing that we should use 10 day weeks or to have all of our signs use the metric system. Things are what they are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)