Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
The following was posted earlier on the ITVN forum by FabianC who is the VO of Sales for ITVN.

At this time Setanta Sports can no longer offer Setanta on Demand due to rights clearances for various programming. We are hoping to offer a video on demand service in the new season. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please contact Setanta at sschannel@setanta.com or 415.546.1022 for more information.

Setanta Sports will remain however the 24 hour replay on demand feature will no longer be available. :(

I agree. ITVN had some good forward motion but I think this may set them back. And unfortunately I dont think they have any control over it.

The following was posted earlier on the ITVN forum by FabianC who is the VO of Sales for ITVN.

Setanta Sports will remain however the 24 hour replay on demand feature will no longer be available. :(

Wow, this sucks. I have Setanta now on my D*, but I'm moving to E* in a couple weeks. I was planning on giving ITVN a try, in order to watch Setanta, but this takes some of the wind out my sails.

Setanta is still there just the on demand feature is gone (ie if you missed a game in the pat 24 hours you could replay it)

Setanta is still there just the on demand feature is gone (ie if you missed a game in the pat 24 hours you could replay it)

I know, but the on-demand thing was really exciting to me. Could I hook the ITVN box to my unsubsribed series 2 TiVo and record it that way? Has anyone tried that before?

There is no guide info, so you treat it as a manual VCR. I assume that you have old channel list from when you used it last?
I use to use it on my FTA box for pause and rewind. For a timed recording, its just the same as if it were subbed, it will just so wrong channel info. Just make sure you use a channel that will record long enough for the IPTV show. ANd, if you are doing multiple recordings, make sure you remember what was recorded when. The TIVO list will basically show the same title info for every recording

The other night I thought I was going deaf!

Anyone have the Sony VPL-VW50?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)