I've been BANNED from DBS Talk!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

stogie5150

Crazed Cajun Rebel
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Slidell,LA
...for mentioning Satelliteguys. :D

...in a PM. :D

...TWICE in a YEAR. :D

Try to help a beginner FTA guy out over there, their FTA section, well, sucks, point him over here where he can get some real help, and I get banned. :)

I even screwed up satelliteguys web address the first time....:cool:

The following Private Messages were reported to us:

From stogie5150 (userid 18399)
To brant
Date 10-22-09 02:50 PM
Title links

Only link you need is www.satelliteguys.us

We have a very nice FTA section over there, and you will get a LOT more help with what you want to do than you will here, DBSTalk is VERY Directv oriented.

Take Care,
Keith

-----------------------------

From stogie5150 (userid 18399)
To huben
Date 02-23-09 10:08 PM
Title Re: C-Band Info

When I went FTA only I found the best site on the web. Its satelliteguys.com

We have a great cband area over there, sign up, post and we'll help ya all you need.

Keith

--------------------------

Your account will be re-opened in 2 weeks.

> The following message was sent to you via the DBSTalk.Com Contact Us form by stogie5150 ( mailto:stogie5150@yahoo.com ).
>
> --------------------------------
>
> I don't remember sending any spam messages to anyone. I been a member here in good standing for a LONG time.
>
> Thanks,
> Keith Daniels
> Slidell,LA
>
> --------------------------------

In the past, I've seen others comment/brag about the same thing at that site.
I never paid attention nor got it, before.
This is kinda straight forward.

What a NAZI organization!

Nice to have ya here, Keith. - :D

Indeed

I used to visit that site regulary for about 6 months until I came to the conclusion that it was all drivel and out dated news announcements. I took it out of my FAVORITES and haven't been back in quite some time. I guess I "banned" myself !!! :D

It has been awhile since I visited that site, I found all the information I need here. I do however miss dbsforums I used to be very active at that site going back to 2002 until they unfortunately pulled the plug.

I've visited there a few times. I found the content pretty boring and outdated. This site has much more and better information, I feel like I can get my "education" here haha.

That's extreme! I don't think I've ever been to that site, but now I see that I probably saved myself some trouble.

Congratulation, as Groucho Marx said “I would not join a club that would have me as a member. ... except Satelliteguys.

I got banned a long time ago when I became a mod over here. Really stupid reason.

They read the PM's?...Holy crap!...Screw that.
I been to that site a few times way in the past. Found it very boring to say the least.
I'll never go back now.

:eek:They spy on PMs over there? That is a NAZI camp, if you ask me.:rant:

They do that here too. And you to will be banned from here if you mention certain websites.

Probably not "as" bad as DBStalk but Ive never been there so couldnt tell ya really how bad they are.

I haven't yet been banned from any site.

I attribute this to a similar notion that Native American Indians would not harm a "touched" or crazy ( :rant: ) person as that would be taboo or something. :eek:

I don't care who you are, that's funny! :D

All kidding aside, we have a great forum here! Old town friendly people and respect and lots of excellent information! Besides, we have a lot of fun!

RADAR

They do that here too. And you to will be banned from here if you mention certain websites.

Probably not "as" bad as DBStalk but Ive never been there so couldnt tell ya really how bad they are.

We don't read them unless something really bad was going on and only the admins can do it, not us mods like me.

I would post how I feel, but my work place is probably reading this as I type it.

No one is safe and the only safe computer is turned off in the closet without any power source.

That's a pretty outrageous claim you are making. I assume you have some facts to back it up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)