I've finally got a HD-DVR!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shkarter1985

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 21, 2008
Greenwood, South Carolina
Hello folks since my 27th birthday was last week and I've wanted a HD-DVR from DirecTV, I've finally got it this past Monday. I've recorded my favorite shows while I'm sleeping and I've recorded Days of our Lives yesterday. Neat! What do you think?

i don't know how we ever lived without it before it's existence :D . watch what you want when you want......

Hello folks since my 27th birthday was last week and I've wanted a HD-DVR from DirecTV, I've finally got it this past Monday. I've recorded my favorite shows while I'm sleeping and I've recorded Days of our Lives yesterday. Neat! What do you think?

i see from your signature that you have quite a few people at home. don't let them fight over that one dvr now ;) you may need another one :-D

shkarter,
Congrats and you'll NEVER go back to NOT having a DVR again .... HD no less.
Fwiw, you got a very good model.

i see from your signature that you have quite a few people at home. don't let them fight over that one dvr now ;) you may need another one :-D

Congrats shkarter 1985 and you will love it :) Rey I bet there will be fights over it and I bet they will get another DVR to stop it ;):)

I got my first dvr shortly after the HR20s came out. I figured it would be a fun toy to play with and I might record SOME stuff with it.
I use it ALL OF THE TIME!!!!! I wouldn't give it up easily! :)

I dont know what I'd do without my DVR. After having one for 2 1/2 years being able to record two (now 5) things at once I'd be lost without it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts