I've had enough...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
...of my parents having problems with their Comcast service so I just placed an order for U-Verse. They have been Cable customers for more than 25-years, but I just couldn't take another dropped phone call or service outage (the Internet service in their area is out once again).

Anyway, a similar package with 1 HD DVR and 2 HD Receivers will save them $20-30 per month over Comcast...plus, they will receive a $400 Visa Rewards card. Additionally, they should be able to call customer care and have both of their AT&T wireless phones added to one bill.

Does anyone know if they will receive additional discounts for having the U-Verse Triple Play and two AT&T Wireless phones?

I'm sure they'll love the service...looking forward to a lot less complaints!!!

Does anyone know if they will receive additional discounts for having the U-Verse Triple Play and two AT&T Wireless phones?
I think they WILL if they bundle all the items together, the more you bundle the bigger the discounts.

I will check when I get into work tomorrow.

Jimbo

Yep, U-Verse is an AT&T product. Offhand, AT&T has both a good and bad reputation depending on whether an individual was a former AT&T or SBC customer. As far as Cheney is concerned...we don't discuss politics here at SatGuys because the posts quickly head into the toilet.

I ordered triple play and received internet free for 12 months. Because I chose this option I received NO rewards. Read the fine print and dont count on any reward money even if promised. I had saved transcripts from my chat promising rewards only to be denied by reward center. MANY, MANY others experienced the same thing. On the good note once all install bugs worked out I love my service!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)