IVI.TV shut down by injunction

I got ivi seems like the same thing happen to me a while back on my c band dish(I miss the hobby badly) stuck on twc cable where I am now with no satellite or antenna or other cable company not allowed when I had vc2 I subscribe to the out of market local channels on primetime 24 and my locals channels took my channels away still had 9 months left never got a refund

this duplex, apartments area where I am has a twc cable only arrangement don"t see any dishes,out door antenna around this neighborhood except for local businesses it in the lease as well so unless I move I'm stuck

this duplex, apartments area where I am has a twc cable only arrangement don"t see any dishes,out door antenna around this neighborhood except for local businesses it in the lease as well so unless I move I'm stuck

This is not true. Look over some of the OTARD threads here in the OTA forum. If you have an area that is strictly under your control, such as a balcony or patio, the landlord cannot resrict you from erecting a dish in that area. He can stop you from drilling holes or modifying his structure though.

thanks for the heads up will look into it btw any one go with sky angel iptv ? looking into it the good ? the bad ? should I try sky angel web first ? rather have a seperate iptv box instead of the pc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)