jelly bean android 4.1

iceturkee said:
if you mean system, its 6.12.181 and that was updated, maybe 6 weeks ago. i have been on the phone with verizon. we suspect it might be because the battery level was below 50%. charging the phone and waiting for a call back around 1pm.

Yeah you need a phone charged over 50%...also your software has to end in xt912 I think...let us know

thanks guys i thought you were going to try to help.

i charged the phone to 90%, turned off wifi and downloaded again. no error messages but no attempt to power phone off and back on and/or do an install. its 1:43 as i type this and its been 6 minutes since download was finished. verizon hasn't called me back either. i am ready to implode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys i thought you were going to try to help.

i charged the phone to 90%, turned off wifi and downloaded again. no error messages but no attempt to power phone off and back on and/or do an install. its 1:43 as i type this and its been 6 minutes since download was finished. verizon hasn't called me back either. i am ready to implode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you get my PM?

Its adobe killing adobe not Google...chrome browser has flash support and so does Firefox..so I would assume (you know what that does) that either chrome or Firefox on android will play flash stuff.

Chrome for android will not have flash built in: Chrome (for Android) Review & Rating | PCMag.com

What Chrome lacks is video-loving Flash. The stock Android browser supported the plug-in, but I guess Google is putting the final nail in Flash's coffin—unsurprising, given Adobe's abandonment of Android support last December.

I believe the issue with HTML5 is that secure streaming has not been implemented yet like with flash.
At the moment today.. You are correct. Things are changing very quickly. Flash to me is way to cpu intensive. Also flash know they can not compete with html5 this is why they are quitting mobile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)