Jets and Favre take 1st place.

brett-favre-superman.gif

Jet Farve! :up

Somewhere, Joe Willey is tossing back a few stiff ones in celebration!

p1_namath_si.jpg

Nice to see you support a thread from our resident troublemaker............oh wait a minute, he's not pissing all over the Browns...... so it's okay! :rolleyes:

Wow, there are some sore losers in new england. the op simply posted facts about the game, sheesh. Heaven forbid some people being happy for brett favre and the jets..

Nice to see you support a thread from our resident troublemaker............oh wait a minute, he's not pissing all over the Browns...... so it's okay! :rolleyes:

Sorry Bill. And you're right. This thread has no point and is just meant to ruffle feathers. Something Skip V. is great at. I should've seen through this.

This thread has no point and is just meant to ruffle feathers. Something Skip V. is great at. I should've seen through this.

This is the same guy who thinks a PRESEASON Giants win over Cleveland is big news.

Uh, what happened when the Giants and Browns met in a MEANINGFUL GAME?

Sorry Bill. And you're right. This thread has no point and is just meant to ruffle feathers. Something Skip V. is great at. I should've seen through this.

Thank you Matt,

I didn't mean to sound like such a jerk, but this thread was TOTALLY unnecessary. If the OP and your response were in the NFL thread, I certainly wouldn't have had a problem with that, especially when you consider the thread was started the day after the game.

Again, congrats to the Jets, the better team won and that's that.

Wow, there are some sore losers in new england. the op simply posted facts about the game, sheesh. Heaven forbid some people being happy for brett favre and the jets..

You're kidding right????? :eek:

Do me a favor............get your facts straight before you post nonsense, okay.

1) I congratulated the Jets AND their fans in the NFL thread last night.

2) If there's one thing I take pride in as a sports fan, and as a poster on this site.......it's NOT being a SORE LOSER. I really resent being called that!

3) You don't see a problem with someone starting a thread 15 hours after the conclusion of a game??? :confused:

4) If you want to align yourself with the resident dung-stirrer, be my guest! :mad:

Someone please pinch me..........I think I'm dreaming!

Congratulations!

Thoughts to Ponder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts