Joey Bluetooth adapter

Zach, maybe you can confirm. If it cannot be ordered through the Dish website, it cannot be ordered through an agent(rule of thumb) when it comes to accessories.

Reactions: ZachS@DISH
I am still waiting for more, I have one more member I promised one to. And it appears no one can get one currently.

I know some distributors have them listed but they don't have any available to sell. :(

So Zach if you can order them now please PM me.

Zach, maybe you can confirm. If it cannot be ordered through the Dish website, it cannot be ordered through an agent(rule of thumb) when it comes to accessories.

100% correct. As far as I know, we do not have these available for purchase at this time. This is why I am curious as to what the CSR ordered.

100% correct. As far as I know, we do not have these available for purchase at this time. This is why I am curious as to what the CSR ordered.
FWIW, when I ordered mine it took the CSR some time to figure out what I was looking for and when he eventually did, first told me he was shipping them (2 units) out. After another lengthy hold, came back on to inform me a tech visit (no charge) was required. There was no dissuading him on the tech visit so he set it up. Shortly thereafter a local independent calls asking about what I need and although he was aware of the new device had not seen any and obviously, had none in stock. That tech set up another visit thru Dish and still later, the local Satellite Unlimited dealer called. They, in fact, did have them in stock but was totally unaware of them until we spoke. Tech shows up with two of them, hands them to me and watched as I set them up, thanked me & left - a 10 minutes deal. When I got my bill I was charged for 4, I'm guessing because I was scheduled for 2 each from different installers. A call to Support rectified the billing so all is well. I have to say, it would be much simpler if Dish would just offer online same as OTA modules, etc. I expressed this to the tech and while he agreed, he also said that many customers cannot even figure out how to use their remotes saying they have a surprising number of calls from dead batteries.

Not sure how a CSR was able to do that since the product in question is not in our system. Sounds like you got lucky that they had some in stock.
Hey Zach, Any idea why they haven't made them available for us customers that want to buy one?
Or any hint on when they might possibly be available.???

Just saw they were available on the my dish site for 15. I love having BT on the Hopper so I'm excited for it to be available on the Joey too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)