Joey Bluetooth adapter

I don't think you're applying that old saying properly. In this case, Scott did a very nice thing, but isn't suffering at all as a result of his actions.

Except that he's probably feeling bad because of the problems in the delivery, which he personally subsidized for Pub members. I'd call that suffering.

Reactions: Foxbat and TheKrell
I got a bunch of SASE's yesterday and will be mailing them out tomorrow. I would mail them out today but there is no mail service and the post offices are closed.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/27950385/neither-snow-nor-rain-postal-service-suspends-mail-service

BTW the one I opened for myself needed to be bent a little to fit in, not sure why that was... they were given to me in a box which had padding in it. I didn't think much about it when I put in mine. Sorry for the issue.

Scored a couple today from the local Satellite Unlimited guys, works like a charm. What an ordeal though!

First, called customer service. CSR, as might be expected, never heard of them. After checking, said he'd ship me two @ $15 apiece via UPS. Then, after putting me on hold several times, said it would require a tech visit @ no charge. No amount of persuasion could deter wasting the tech's time so after he assured me that the techs actually had the parts, the visit was scheduled.

Shortly thereafter I received a call from a local dealer to inquire what sort of problems I was experiencing with my service. Went through the whole thing with him & he advised they had no adapters available (which I knew from a previous call to him last week) and he would roll the service call over to Satellite Unlimited.

Fast forward to a later call from Satellite Unlimited. Their CSR had not heard about the adapter either but a call to her manager confirmed they do exist & were in stock. I apologized for the service call since it's a plug & play device & confirmed the time. Tech showed up with 2 adapters right on cue, said they were the 1st he'd seen & stuck around while I popped them in & paired my headphones.

Four explanatory phone calls plus, the reminder calls & tech visit just for the dinky little plugs. I'm thrilled to have them but wow, shouldn't be that hard.

Ok got a bunch of SASE yesterday so I got them already to go out.

Hopefully they get there fine now as I am out of them except for one I am waiting for an sase for and one in am sending out as a replacement.
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1422405600.241653.jpg
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1422405612.528517.jpg

If you have extras, I'll take one Scott. As long as I'd be bottom of the list to someone who will get significantly more use out of it.

For anyone that has received the Joey Bluetooth Adapter is there a part number that you can provide? As mentioned by another poster the CSRs have no idea what it is and therefore cannot find one to sell it to me. I kept getting the same routine: CSR: "the Joey does not support Bluetooth." Me: "that is why I need the adapter, in order that it can support Bluetooth." CSR: ": but the Joey does not support Bluetooth."....................

Any help would be appreciated.

Here's a
For anyone that has received the Joey Bluetooth Adapter is there a part number that you can provide? As mentioned by another poster the CSRs have no idea what it is and therefore cannot find one to sell it to me. I kept getting the same routine: CSR: "the Joey does not support Bluetooth." Me: "that is why I need the adapter, in order that it can support Bluetooth." CSR: ": but the Joey does not support Bluetooth."....................

Any help would be appreciated.

Here's a picture of the package label:

Attachments

• Bluetooth Adapter.JPG
    Bluetooth Adapter.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 330
Thank you for posting. Even with the bag and the part no. Dish says call a retailer. Called the retailer they said call dish. I am trying to call Satellites Unlimited and cannot get a human. Come on Dish, you made something people want and now we can't get it? Has anyone found an aftermarket with the right chipset?

Thanks for all of the help.

Thank you for posting. Even with the bag and the part no. Dish says call a retailer. Called the retailer they said call dish. I am trying to call Satellites Unlimited and cannot get a human. Come on Dish, you made something people want and now we can't get it? Has anyone found an aftermarket with the right chipset?

Thanks for all of the help.
I got my 2 from my local Satellite Unlimited.

I finally got a Dish CSR that was willing to do some digging. After about 2 minutes she found it. $15 shipped. 1 ordered and on the way. Now I need some new headphones. Thanks for the help everyone.

I finally got a Dish CSR that was willing to do some digging. After about 2 minutes she found it. $15 shipped. 1 ordered and on the way. Now I need some new headphones. Thanks for the help everyone.

Can you send me a PM with your account and pin number? I want to see what was ordered for you because I have seen no updates regarding these.

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)