Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Keep an eye on SatelliteGuys tomorrow January 22nd as sometime between 10am and 2pm eastern time I will open up a new thread for people who would like to get a FREE Joey Bluetooth adapter!

The Joey Bluetooth Adapter lets you listen to audio from your Joey on your Bluetooth Headphones or Blluetooth Speaker System!

DISH Network gave us a bunch of these adapters at CES to give away to our members so, we will give them away!

Now here is the catch. First this giveaway is only open to those folks who actually have a DISH Hopper and Joey. If you do not have a DISH Joey then this adapter is USELESS to you.

Second it will be first come, first served, when I open the thread those who say reply they want one first will be the ones to get one. We have 22 of these Bluetooth Adapters to give away. YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE!

Third those who are selected you will be required to send me a self addressed stamped envelope, on this self addressed stamped envelope please affix two first class stamps. However if you are a SatelliteGuys Pub Member to thank you for your support I will cover the costs in shipping your adapter to you.

These adapters will only be mailed to US addresses. Limit one per member.

So be on the lookout tomorrow for the thread to claim your FREE Joey Bluetooth Adapter!

Right up there on the shelf next to the flip remote and the USB 721 keyboard.

Somethings that are shown are called concepts (both of those were concepts) and never make it.

Other things make it but the price point to actually sell it kills it, which could be the case with this Bluetooth adapter. (But again it could be sold still) and most importantly it is real and it works, and we have some to give away.

This is beyond a concept. :D

Reactions: gasman882001
I talked with a Dish Installer, yesterday Jan 20th 2015, they now have them (Joey Bluetooth adapters) on their trucks as of a few days ago.

I talked with a Dish Installer, yesterday Jan 20th 2015, they now have them (Joey Bluetooth adapters) on their trucks as of a few days ago.

Delivered by fairies on unicorns?

Believe it when he puts one in your hand..

Reactions: ChadT41
Scott - if you plug it into your PC, you may be able to tell which brand/model it is. That way, we don't necessarily need the official Dish-branded one, if we can just buy the same one from New egg, Amazon, Monoprice, etc. (Kinda like the wi-fi dongle.)

Are the techs charging extra for them or are they going to give them to customers like they do the wifi adapters if they feel as if they are needed?

I wonder if anybody has any of these other receivers/devices/keyboard remotes etc. that they would sell which were concepts and never released to the market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts