Joey Failures?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SQUEEZON

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 10, 2007
Oregon
I had my Hopper installed today and thought it was interesting that we had to replace two Joeys which did not operate correctly.
Both were marked "remanufactured" Other than that everything went smoothly, and the installer did a great job.

I had my Hopper installed today and thought it was interesting that we had to replace two Joeys which did not operate correctly.
Both were marked "remanufactured" Other than that everything went smoothly, and the installer did a great job.

Reman Joey's are a pain. That is par for the course these days. Its a known issue with no resolution at this time. I have been lucky not to.have had to install bad remans yet.

Isn't the Joey supposed to upgrade it's software at night just like the hopper does if there is a new version?

Yep after the initial upgrade.

OP: Did the installer hook up the Joeys before the Hopper had live TV? That can be a major cause of a lot of Joey installation issues.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)