Joey to hopper Ethernet only

Ethernet connection should work but Dish does not support it. You should not have your Joey connected to a router. Joey gets internet from Hopper when in bridge mode.

Also connect the joey to the hopper DIRECTLY! Mine worked and got Netflix from the hopper

The cable between the two is the ethernet network that is connected to the internet not a separate ethernet cable between the Hopper and Joey.
Internet connections do NOT need to be made to the Hopper and use bridging, I use a direct internet connection to each Joey and do not use bridging (never have) because when the Hopper was first released there was no such function as bridging each device needed its own connection for the internet so I have always kept it that way.
This is incorrect. The Bridging has always been an option on the Hopper, but when the H2000 came out, there was a super secret code you had to perform. It was harder to get to Bridging than Hillary's lost emails...

That wasn't meant to start a debate, and I know the post was from July, just came across it while reading unread threads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)