Joey Warning 981

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ShawnB0137

Original poster
Jun 15, 2018
Sparta, NJ
The last few nights I had to reboot my Joey to get it to turn on. Today I came home to Warning 981 etc. The status bar has not moved in an hour. I read some old threads and some said it is merely downloading software after being interrupted, although I've had no power outages and the weather has been clear. Other threads indicated that it means the Joey is broken and needs to be replaced. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
20180615_164154.jpg

The last few nights I had to reboot my Joey to get it to turn on. Today I came home to Warning 981 etc. The status bar has not moved in an hour. I read some old threads and some said it is merely downloading software after being interrupted, although I've had no power outages and the weather has been clear. Other threads indicated that it means the Joey is broken and needs to be replaced. Any help would be greatly appreciated.View attachment 133566

If you call the main Dish # there is a message saying they are aware of it

Reactions: charlesrshell
They said it would be fixed today. I did a Super Joey install and all went well for my last job, sop hopefully, they got it. See what happens during the overnight update, if you're still having issues today

The last few nights I had to reboot my Joey to get it to turn on. Today I came home to Warning 981 etc. The status bar has not moved in an hour. I read some old threads and some said it is merely downloading software after being interrupted, although I've had no power outages and the weather has been clear. Other threads indicated that it means the Joey is broken and needs to be replaced. Any help would be greatly appreciated.View attachment 133566
PTSD from the death of my VIP 722K. I still have it's OTA expansion module (whatever it's officially called) in my nightstand draw. If you're seeing that, my recollection means that it's near time for a replacement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)