Joey

peggy97850

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
Western US
One Joey, 2 hoppers. On whole home screen Joey shows red, not linked, to either hopper yet is actually connected & able to receive live tv & watch either hopper. All 3 have been rebooted with HWS first, then other hopper, then Joey, still isn't showing as green, linked.

Anything else I can try - this is a replacement HWS (refurbished) & since this wasn't an issue before I'm just wondering if there's something wrong with it.

Try leaving one hopper unplugged, link joey then hook second hopper back up

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Wish it was that easy - the green boxes are trying to connect but never get to the point where the red box turns green for linked, then times out & goes to live tv. It does show as linked on the HWS but not on the Joey.

I saw the same thing on my system, but when I turned on my Joeys, the indicator turned to green and Linked. Then it stayed that way.

I saw the same thing on my system, but when I turned on my Joeys, the indicator turned to green and Linked. Then it stayed that way.
I had my Hopper and 2 Joeys installed on 5/30. Both Joeys failed during installation. My installer said he was seeing this more than usual. He replaced with 2 other ones
and they were installed with no issues. You may want to contact Dish, or a DIRT team member.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts