John Wruck ROCKS!!!!

Vicki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 25, 2004
Rocklin, CA--near Sacramento
John Wruck, with Installs, Inc. really goes the extra mile to try to make things right! :D :D :D On 6/8, after Wilt escalated my work order to him, John called me, told me Crave Electronics would make my service call (installation originally botched by an independent contractor). John gave me his phone number and personal extension, and asked that I keep him posted on the fix.

I called Crave today to find out when I might be scheduled. Due to a misunderstanding that I needed new equipment, rather than just a good installation, Crave referred me back to VOOM because new equipment is being pushed back—due to shortages, I assume. There have been conference calls over the last couple of days, and the installers are apparently being told to refer problems that might require new equipment back to VOOM.

Anyway, tried to call VOOM—you all know where that got me :rolleyes: —so I decided to try calling John back. Left a voicemail message explaining what Crave had told me. John called me back within about 10-15 minutes :cool: , called Crave, conferenced me in with their dispatcher, straightened out the misunderstanding about equipment, and scheduled my service call for Tuesday. :D :D

I think John deserves a promotion for his great customer service!! He’s great guy and a straight-shooter! Yeah, John!! :clap :clap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)