Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

In case anyone was wondering, there have been problems with the F@H Reporting Server for the past 18-20 hours, so EOC has not been updated since Wednesday. I haven't seen any issues with Assignments nor with reporting results, so that's good. Science is still being done.

I just noticed this myself earlier. I look at EOC and saw I had a bunch of zero's for the last several 3 hr increments, so I had to go have a look at my folders.

EOC Seems to have an issue:
Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 21.44.20 .png

But, hmmmm, interesting that the Stanford Team Stats page works. Hopefully that means the EOC site will be updated/fixed soon.
Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 21.37.59 .png

And yes, our Team has made it to #59!!! Way to Fold!!!!!!!

Reactions: Voyager6 and KE4EST
Just got my EVGA thermal pad mod kit for my 1070. Anybody else get it. As I skimmed the instructions I realized this is not a five minute task. Hopefully get it done tomorrow.

Just got my EVGA thermal pad mod kit for my 1070. Anybody else get it. As I skimmed the instructions I realized this is not a five minute task. Hopefully get it done tomorrow.
I wondered where mine was, but it arrived in the mail yesterday. I knew it wasn't going to be a five minute fix since I'd read some of the web sites, but now that we have the official kit, it looks like a little more of a project than sticking pads on some chips. I need to get some isopropyl alcohol to clean the chips, though.
Congrats to smasho for joining the 300 Million Point Club. :clapping
It's starting to get crowded in here! ;)

The 1070 card keeps failing.

It will run many different units then get a unit it dont like and tries downloading new work units, it tried processing it for a few moments then trys downloading another one, it repeats this until it finds one it likes or after so many downloads it fails.

Linux, baby! Windows 10 is getting more and more hostile to Folding and NVIDIA isn't helping any with their latest Drivers. But, I have the luxury of dedicating two workstation-class machines running Ubuntu to host my NVIDIA GPUs. I use Macs elsewhere at home.

Disappearance - 103 W AMC1/Spaceway 1/DirecTV 10/DirecTV 12

Software Update Coming