Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

I was away for a few days and the T7400 with the GTX980 received a Win 10 update.:oldmad Used this Win 10 hack to postpone future updates until I want to download and install them. Should be back up to full warp speed this afternoon.

Reactions: Foxbat
I am running 7.4.4 as my F@H Client.

Got it folding yesterday by going into the advanced viewer clicking on the failed one, clicking on pause, clicking on finish then clicking on pause again to unpause it... It then downloaded a few different projects before it found one it liked and started folding...

I just had to do it again and it is now folding again.

Reactions: Foxbat and KE4EST
There is something to the old saw, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", when it comes to Nvidia Windows drivers.

Look up here...

See, this is what you miss when you take time off. Your PCs stage a revolt, and life passes you by! ;)
Oops. :redface
I did get the warp coils realigned (again) and the warp drive back to full speed.:)
production_day.php

ATTENTION EVGA GTX 1070/1080 OWNERS!
Some of us have added an EVGA GTX 1070 or GTX 1080 card to our Folding rigs. If you added a GTX 1070 or 1080 with the ACX, SC, or FTW cooler you need to read this: http://wccftech.com/nvidia-gtx-1080...rce=traqli&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=266 Some people are reporting their EVGA cards are flaming out, burning out, and otherwise overheating and dying. Since Folding is stressful, this is something to take seriously.

I just signed up and requested my Thermal Pad from the EVGA page created for this campaign: http://www.evga.com/thermalmod/

Congrats to Foxbat for reaching 300 Million Points. :clapping
I thought you'd like some company before you move on to join Scorpy in the 400,000,000 Point Club, but it looks like he's checking out a five days to open the 500,000,000 Points Club.

Reactions: Voyager6
Came in today to both of my GPU's on this machine failed over the weekend.

Downloaded and installed the later version of the Folding App and I am now folding again on those GPU's.

Disappearance - 103 W AMC1/Spaceway 1/DirecTV 10/DirecTV 12

Software Update Coming