Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

I wonder how much folding time gets lost when Microsoft patches. I really would like to get the SMP version able to run automatically as a service in the future.

I wonder how much folding time gets lost when Microsoft patches. I really would like to get the SMP version able to run automatically as a service in the future.

I don't know about that (mac user here), but you lose a lot of folding time when the ice storms bring your power down!

how did you guys get your stats in your signature? sorry didnt want to read thru 97 pages

add these tags in your sig with your FAH name inbetween (do not put the spaces though)

[ FAH ] SatinKzo [ / F A H ]

If you want to play with color scheme just change the color codes like you would for a webpage
[ F A H ]SatinKzo&c1=000000&c2=AABBCC&c3=CCDDEE&c5=0000CC[ / F A H]

Dgen,
Nah, no surefire way to make em upload, you can try to stop the client and restart it, but IMO just wait, it'll eventually go 99% of the time. I have had 1 that never uploaded, but most go in a couple days if they didn't go immediately. Although I have had some take weeks.

well i finally upgraded my processor from a core 2 duo e6600 to a quad core q6600 so will see how much faster the windows SMP client folds. I havent oc'd it at all either yet, but the c2d was oc'd a little to 2.7 from 2.4 ghz

Anybody on the Team want a Core 2 Duo E6600 ? If you want it PM me, Im not looking for any money to a folding team member, and im not allowed to sell it. It's about a year old it's boxed processor so has the Intel Fan/heatsink.

Last edited:
I came home tonight to find my DSL connection had locked up. I needed to reset the Netgear WiFi to get my connection back. In the mean time, I had a WU waiting to upload and I couldn't get the next WU to work on.

Anybody on the Team want a Core 2 Duo E6600 ? If you want it PM me, Im not looking for any money to a folding team member, and im not allowed to sell it. It's about a year old it's boxed processor so has the Intel Fan/heatsink.
That needs the LGA775 socket, right? I think all my WIntel boxes are Socket 478... :(

Santa delivered a little early this year...

8,000,000 Points for the SatelliteGuys.US Team!!!

Attachments

• 8000000.jpg
    8000000.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 64
Santa turned my power back on this morning. Lost power 4am or so Sunday morning due to winds. Made for a chilly night, I'll be glad when my folders start pumping out heat again. :)

Well, it looks like SatinKzo hit the absolutely INCREDIBLE 1,000,000 point milestone!! :clap

Shouldn't there be some sort of prize for such an accomplishment? Good job Satin, you should be proud.

I am back online today. After tearing my entertainment center up to put in a new TV. :)

It's the only thing I use the PS3 for. :)

Well, it looks like SatinKzo hit the absolutely INCREDIBLE 1,000,000 point milestone!! :clap

Shouldn't there be some sort of prize for such an accomplishment? Good job Satin, you should be proud.
Yea! SatinKzo is our first Millionaire! :up:up:up

I agree, some prize is definitely in order. Maybe a $50 credit on his next Electric bill? ;)

Who's our next Millionaire going to be?

Disappearance - 103 W AMC1/Spaceway 1/DirecTV 10/DirecTV 12

Software Update Coming