Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

SamPatterson just passed my Foxbat user for 2nd place on the SatelliteGuys Team! Congratulations! In another week or so, you should have 2nd place outright. Around that time, SatelliteGuys as a team should move into the 3,000,000 points level and be ranked in the top 300 teams!

Thanks! Cool, I didn't even notice it. I figured out why 2 of my machines were not sending data. One was a quad core so I have been missing all those points. They were processing units but wouldn't send. I had configured to use IE ProxySettings=Yes, should have been No. So my stats should keep improving and help the team even more.

I dropped off for a few days, this is due to the heat up here.

We have had the AC on yet it seems like the PS3 is fighting with the AC and is trying to heat my bedroom. :)

I think the PS3 will win that battle. :) I'm suprised the quad core doesn't get warmer than it does. I think my c2q is quieter than the PS3 when folding.

I havent had any heat issues out of my PS3. I guess it being on an open stand helps. Ive seen many complaints about fan noise, but I have yet to hear mine get loud.

SamPatterson just passed my Foxbat user for 2nd place on the SatelliteGuys Team! Congratulations! In another week or so, you should have 2nd place outright. Around that time, SatelliteGuys as a team should move into the 3,000,000 points level and be ranked in the top 300 teams!
SamPatterson is now SatelliteGuys #2 overall Folder! Our team is just one or two days away from the 3,000,000 point mark and we're bearing down on the Top 300 Folding teams!

Woo-Hoo!!! Top 300, Baby!!! Over 3,000,000 Points, Baby!!!

and a bunch of the core's I have are running those 1281 point DPPC_CHOL units.
(4 out of 5 Unix Cores :) )

Fun.........

Last edited:
from their front page:
Before you login, please read the following so you can restore your ability to browse the forum if your login fails.

If you do try and login you will most likely be presented by a blank page, and any subsequent visits to pages on this forum will cause the same thing to happen.
If this happens to you, you need to delete the session_id cookie for forum.folding-community.org, the name of the cookie is phpbb2fah_sid, then restart your browser to make sure.

As long as you remain as a guest user, you will still be able to browse the forums, and you can track the progress of this problem in this thread: Folding-community.org :: View topic - Anyone had issues getting to the forum lately?

does that help?

Yeah, the Folding Forum has had a bad time of it lately. Back in Junes they lost about two weeks worth of posts, now this. :( The Folding Forum has been FUBAR for about three weeks now.

sampatterson, congratulations on reaching 300,000 points! I'll make it some day, assuming the thunderboomers leave us alone :(. I woke up this morning to find a couple of dead Folders...