Joined the droids today...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Do you have them saved as google contacts? Or phone contacts?

If they are google, they will be added when you sync your account.

Nice. I can't go half a day without needing a charge if I use it at all.

New droid lasts longer per charge, I can go 2 - 3 days without charging... old one was ready after 1 day...

Wow, I dont get that. Heavy use drains mine to where I need to charge slightly after noon. Normal use will get me to 6:00 or so with about 15% left.

I charge mine twice a day, maybe more if I'm heavy using. At work I turn the wifi, gps, sync and lights off to save the battery and I only turn on the blue tooth in the car.

Sent from my LG Optimus T using SatelliteGuys

My replacement droid from at&t sucks for signal compared to my droid with alltel... went hunting and would have to be on a really high spot to get any signal, my older droid would show 4 bars so is getting a signal from somewhere vs the at&t droid with no signal... my Brothers older iphone could get out much better (he is with at&t also)...

My replacement droid from at&t sucks for signal compared to my droid with alltel... went hunting and would have to be on a really high spot to get any signal, my older droid would show 4 bars so is getting a signal from somewhere vs the at&t droid with no signal... my Brothers older iphone could get out much better (he is with at&t also)...

You are talking about two different companies and two different technologies so it is going to get different signals.

dfergie said:

if you root your phone and have CWM and if they are available you can flash different modems to see if you can get a better signal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts