Joined the droids today...

Do you have them saved as google contacts? Or phone contacts?

If they are google, they will be added when you sync your account.

Nice. I can't go half a day without needing a charge if I use it at all.

New droid lasts longer per charge, I can go 2 - 3 days without charging... old one was ready after 1 day...

Wow, I dont get that. Heavy use drains mine to where I need to charge slightly after noon. Normal use will get me to 6:00 or so with about 15% left.

I charge mine twice a day, maybe more if I'm heavy using. At work I turn the wifi, gps, sync and lights off to save the battery and I only turn on the blue tooth in the car.

Sent from my LG Optimus T using SatelliteGuys

My replacement droid from at&t sucks for signal compared to my droid with alltel... went hunting and would have to be on a really high spot to get any signal, my older droid would show 4 bars so is getting a signal from somewhere vs the at&t droid with no signal... my Brothers older iphone could get out much better (he is with at&t also)...

My replacement droid from at&t sucks for signal compared to my droid with alltel... went hunting and would have to be on a really high spot to get any signal, my older droid would show 4 bars so is getting a signal from somewhere vs the at&t droid with no signal... my Brothers older iphone could get out much better (he is with at&t also)...

You are talking about two different companies and two different technologies so it is going to get different signals.

dfergie said:

if you root your phone and have CWM and if they are available you can flash different modems to see if you can get a better signal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts