Joined the droids today...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Build quality? doesn't reflect the constant Dust under the LCD problem that plagues HTC phones and Loose hinges on the G2 too. That whole touch pro fiasco.
Yup all the reviewers ignored it until people started to complain yet say they Galaxy S line feels cheap and plastic yet it doesn't have any of the flaws that HTC.

My G2 hinge is strong as day one. As for my Vibrant I returned, the quality should be said by the second battery included. They expect it to break.

In the end it is how you care for your phone.

I use an HTC-made Nexus One.
Have no problems with it.

Diogen.

remember when the nexus one came out and it was the gap between the screen and Is multitouch broken on the Nexus One? Sort of… – Android and Me

Like I said I am not trying to start a Flame war I owned Android phones starting with the G1(HTC MADE) and every time I see the statement HTC has excellent build quality it only because the MOD community loves that you port rom's to it.
Samsung makes great hardware but their support/software is terrible.
LG is just like Samsung they will release a device and give up on it in a heartbeat.

I don't argue with "HTC built quality", don't have enough experience to do that.
And even less so with the brands/models you consider superior.

Your (quoted above) statement about HTC batteries was a generic statements that contradicts my experience with Nexus One.

All I'm saying...

Diogen.

I don't argue with "HTC built quality", don't have enough experience to do that.
And even less so with the brands/models you consider superior.

Your (quoted above) statement about HTC batteries was a generic statements that contradicts my experience with Nexus One.

All I'm saying...

Diogen.

My saying that claiming HTC battery life is wash comparing it with Samsung. Where did I say Samsung is superior? I said people take that build quality statement too far. Carrier added crap effects battery life because the Nexus S is the same damn phone as the Galaxy S line yet the Nexus S gets better battery life.
HTC been getting away with using the same parts for 2 years now with marginal improvements and to a degree that is why mod community loves HTC because you can port roms around so easily. I love HTC for that. Do you remember how upset mod community was when they found out about the boot loader in the G2? Yeah it was removed but it became obvious that the G2 isn't stock.
I not a fanboy of either company because I switch phones constantly. Once the dual cores come I know I will get one and it will probably be LG

I have the HTC EVO and no issues period. I work in a shop with sawdust all day and its not even penetrating through the battery door. First phone I have that the dust doesn't penetrate. I've had motorolas samsungs and lg's that couldn't prevent this. HTC EVO is solid.

I have the HTC EVO and no issues period. I work in a shop with sawdust all day and its not even penetrating through the battery door. First phone I have that the dust doesn't penetrate. I've had motorolas samsungs and lg's that couldn't prevent this. HTC EVO is solid.

:rolleyes:
Fanboy.

i forgot to add that i'm also sexually attracted to the evo :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)