Joined the droids today...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I disagree with the both of you. I've had motorolas for most of my life and as far as the evo goes its extremely solid. Anyhow the reviews speak for themselves.

I disagree with the both of you. I've had motorolas for most of my life and as far as the evo goes its extremely solid. Anyhow the reviews speak for themselves.

Can't speak about the EVO, my experience has been with the Incredible. Its just a matter of preference I guess.

Can't speak about the EVO, my experience has been with the Incredible. Its just a matter of preference I guess.

I hear ya. My sis has an incredible and its not the same. Not saying its a bad phone it just doesn't feel the same.

Not sure what I did, but SatelliteGuys pops up full page now (loading like a webpage) not like it was last night from the app...

You must be using it through the browser and not the actual app. The app does not make calls to the web. But if you are using an RSS feed, like google reader, it would jump to the website version from the reader.

I will give you the Incredible. It was very lightweight. Not sure on the EVO.
The Desire and the Hero were put together VERY well though, among the best I have used. Much better than the Galaxy I have, and even better than the Droid.a
Its the materials that they used I guess as the Desire is built much the same as the Hero, but even better. The wildfire is closer to those two than the plasticky feel of the Incredible.

Don't get caught in that myth about HTC build quality.

I clarified in the post above. They have their bad ones and good ones. On their good ones (of which the wildfire seemed to be when I played with it in the store), they are top knotch.

You must be using it through the browser and not the actual app. The app does not make calls to the web. But if you are using an RSS feed, like google reader, it would jump to the website version from the reader.
I figured that :) found the app after looking a little deeper... (was gone all day and didn't have time to go deeper till I got home)even got a keyboard for my PS3 to make it easier to do something other than look at the site when watching movies in the BT. :D

I figured that :) found the app after looking a little deeper... (was gone all day and didn't have time to go deeper till I got home)even got a keyboard for my PS3 to make it easier to do something other than look at the site when watching movies in the BT. :D

Go into your app dock, find the satguys app. Long-press it, and it will appear on your home-screen as a short-cut, assuming there are available spaces.

Congratulations! Android is an incredible platform, and HTC has some of the best phones on the market. I don’t know what people are talking about, but when it comes to smartphones HTC has the best build quality around. Too bad you’re on AT&T though, they don’t really care much about Android, they’d rather focus on the overrated iPhone and the very outdated Blackberry Torch. What sucks is AT&T doesn’t allow you to install non Market apps. So if you want to install the Sirius XM app or anything else you can’t get in the Market you’ll need to root your phone.

Maybe it's because of the hardcase / cover I got, but mine seems pretty solid...

Yours has a rubberized like backing on it if I am not mistaken, the Csouth version does. The Hero and Desire do as well. The rest is brushed metal and high quality plastic.
The Incredible by comparison is mainly plastic if I am not mistaken, much like my Galaxy, and do not feel nearly as solid.

Nexus One - made by HTC - is anything but cheap looking. Even now, being one year old...

Diogen.

Yours has a rubberized like backing on it if I am not mistaken...
I just had to double-check my Eris as I'd put my heavy, rubber protective case back on it recently. I knew the back of the Eris was like you describe, a rubberized plastic, but in fact, the entire phone, less the screen, of course, is like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts