Josh Hancock's father files lawsuit

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
I sympathize with the man in his grief, really, but is this not going a little bit too far? Blaming the sports bar, the bar owner, and :
Other defendants include Eddie's Towing, the company whose flatbed tow truck was struck by Hancock's sport utility vehicle in the early hours of April 29; tow truck driver Jacob Edward Hargrove; and Justin Tolar, the driver whose stalled car on Interstate 64 was being assisted by Hargrove.

That part was pasted from a news story on yahoo today.

When do we all take responsibility for our actions, instead of finding a lawyer to fix blame on everyone else?

I feel for the guy too, but there is no way he will win any of these lawsuits, people just think if things don't go thier way thay can sue ... What the heck, he might win something, maybe even break even if he's lucky.

Jimbo

Right Jimbo, he has no case. That is one of the problems in this country, we can sue for anything.

Why didn't he go ahead and sue the Cardinals or Larusa for not seeing the potential for being a drunken fool. Geez, this burns me up.

boy is this going to backfire on him. sad as the death was the cardinals gave a touching send off to his son. the feelings among fans were sorrow for josh, he made a BAD choice, he was young and it happens. but now, i think we are going to find out he a had a real bad problem. the rumors are flying around alot here. the reds released him becaues of what they said was a weight problem, well when he weighed in at spring training his weight was fine. you cincy guys, did you hear of any drinking problems while with you?? i would hate to be the Saguet police, thats a small town across the river where the strip clubs and 24 hour bars are. if you recall, a few days before he died, he was in a small fender bender at 5.30 AM and was not given a dwi. i have been there manny time, not for awhile though, and verry few pepole are not drunk there at 530 am. and we are hearing stories right and left that josh loved to drink. again, feel sorry for the family, but i think they are getting some bad advice.his sons memory will be tarnished with what will come from this law suit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts