jsc322 feed throat size question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

cruzin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
michigan
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew the size of the feedthroat of a jsc322 dual lnb when the plastic case is removed? I bought some of these the otherday for upgrading my muzak dishes that have the small dia lnb holders from the commercial lnbs that are 27 or so mm. If it would not hurt the lnb to have the cover removed and fit my holder I would do that. Can someone clue me in if they have cracked one of these JSC322 open already. thanks in advance

Attachments

• PICT0047.JPG
    PICT0047.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew the size of the feedthroat of a jsc322 dual lnb when the plastic case is removed? I bought some of these the otherday for upgrading my muzak dishes that have the small dia lnb holders from the commercial lnbs that are 27 or so mm. If it would not hurt the lnb to have the cover removed and fit my holder I would do that. Can someone clue me in if they have cracked one of these JSC322 open already. thanks in advance

I went ahead and took it apart and it measures out 20.2mm or .80" and the commercial chaparral feedtube measures 1.07" or 27mm. So unless I can find a good way to shim it it may not work. I have some pictures of the jsc322 without the case but at the moment I can not find the cable to transfer the pictures to the pc if anyone wants to see them just let me know and I will post them.

Do you have the original LNB/feedhorn? If so, you could probably just remove the LNB from the feedhorn and replace the LNB with a different model. Could you post a picture of the LNB/feedhorn assembly (assuming you have it)?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)