July 11th Retailer Chat Recap!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
SummitAdvantageRetailer said:
Your discount will stop, of course, in the interest of E*. :D

I meant swithching from a metalic package to a non-metallic package as a current sub of a metallic package. Then later on adding the metallic package again

From the terms of the promo

"The HD Bonus offer is available to both new and current customers who activated their account with or upgraded to DishHD programming on or after 6/9/06.

So if I change my package to a nonHD qualifying pacakge and then change back to a metallic package would I qualify since I would be a current customer upgrading to DishHD programming (alhoutgh not for the first time)

Well, for YOU, you can't qualify since you've had Dish HD package before and after 6/9/06, so you didn't "upgrade" your Dish HD package after 6/9/06.

But, I'm sure this also excludes customers that had Dish HD package and downgraded to a non-Dish HD package prior to 6/9/06 and then upgraded again to a Dish HD package after 6/9/06. I can't find out where it'd say that but the intent of this cash back offer is to entice customers to upgrade to a Dish HD package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)