Please reply by conversation.

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
We are often asked about the Select packages, what channels are included and what is not. Packages like Family and Select are available from DirecTV CSR's by requst for most customers, but they intentionally do not provide information on their website, including what channels are included.

We have compiled information from several sources to build a complete list of packages and channels, as accurate as possible. There may be a few misses in these, let me know if that is the case so I can fix it - you can just post it in this thread.

This is the second update for the package lists. With this update we added VOD, 3D, and some minor corrections.

I hope this helps you understand what is available in each package, including the select packages. Remember, with Family or Select you do NOT get your Regional Sports Network.

The information is in these three pictures, or if you want to print it / save it use the PDF attached at the bottom:

Select Packages.jpg Choice Packages.jpg Choice Packages 2.jpg

View attachment DirecTV Packages July2011.pdf

I found a pdf on the D* site of both Family and Select. Its listed by channel number

Attachments

• 20110613_family_channel_lineup.pdf
    343.4 KB · Views: 315
  • 20110613_select_channel_lineup.pdf
    360.6 KB · Views: 360
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)