Status
Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
OK Guys, if you want a good deal on a dish, I have a great deal for you. When we get products in, we usually open one or two up to test and show the guys in the office the actual products, test it, and take photos for the website. After a while, some of the stuff starts to accumulate.

We have now three dishes that need a home. The catch is that they would need to be picked up from our warehouse because we don't have the original boxes to disassemble them and ship them. I won't even charge for labor of assembling it, you'll have a pre-assembled dish :D

If you are interested in coming by to get one, please PM me and I'll make it happen.

Here is what we have:

1pc WS1247 1.2mts satellite dish
Priced at $66.00

1pc WS1247M Motor mountable 1.2mts satellite dish
Priced at $61.00

1pc WS1870 1.8mts prime focus satellite dish with ground mount
Priced at $85.00

Dang, I'd love to have one of those 1.2m ku dishes. Too bad you are 1,400 miles away from my location. :(

Yea, no kidding! If I were within a hundred miles, I'd be heading over there with cash right now!
Someone's gonna get some nice deals.

Make sure whoever you sell to, knows they'd better post pictures here, of their install ! - :D

Great pricing!
Now let me see... Georgia is east of California - right ?

Yea, no kidding! If I were within a hundred miles, I'd be heading over there with cash right now!
Someone's gonna get some nice deals.

100? thats it? ;)

Oh wait...I drove 108 last Saturday to meet up with Jullius to get that 1 meter dish :)

If I was anywhere near there I'd get on my horse (or truck) and pick them up. Maybe thats just me but for those prices I'd drive a couple hundred one way (if interstate traffic maybe more)...Think of all the money on shipping you'd save. It would more than pay for the gas :)

Yep Ice and I can both vouch that the 1.8 works good for the nets on 99W....only a 500 mile drive for me to Atlanta.....guess I could tell the wife we're gonna drive down for a bushel or two of peaches lol.....Blind:)

Yep Ice and I can both vouch that the 1.8 works good for the nets on 99W....only a 500 mile drive for me to Atlanta.....guess I could tell the wife we're gonna drive down for a bushel or two of peaches lol.....Blind:)
You'd probably pay more for the peaches that you would for the dish... :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)