Just a few c band questions please..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chips34

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 28, 2010
usa
Hi , I was looking at the sadoun 6ft c band dish for a start and the 2 satellite i really want is amc3 to get the nasa channel and galaxy 3c 95w....and thats where a big part of my plan of what to do.....I like the nasa channel and I see about 30 channel from (roberts feed galaxy 3c)on c band now and just like to know if anyone can tell me if they are getting the horse racing on the c band 95west now? and will that 6 ft be large enough to get it in( on the east coast).....thanks a lot ....

I have the sadoun 6 ft dish with a actuator and a DMX741 LNB for c/ku and have no problem getting NASA on AMC3.For me the 6 footer has gotten me most of what is in the sky on satellites from 30w to 137.I have a few roberts feeds on g3c but its just a title screen with nothing going on.There is some horse racing on amc3 c that i get though.

I don't know much about the Sadoun 6ft dish, but I have a $69.99 6ft satellite special dish from WS International, I was getting the NASA channel up to when I switched LNBF to the DMX741, some how I have not been able to get the LNBF to the proper adjustment for this dish. Being that I have just retired from the Space Shuttle Program, I should would like to know with what is going on with the Space Program. For those who have a DMX741 LNBF, any insight with the setup of this LNBF is greatly appreciated.
avenger

Thanks Standlyjohn , I know that a lot of the roberts feeds i think are new within the last few month and maybe not yet broadcasting on them yet and thats the channels i really want....and avenger i'm looking intothat dish you have, maybe i'll get that one...thanks all...

http://www.satelliteguys.us/member.php?u=152779
Standleyjohn one more question , the roberts feeds....are you looking at the ku feed? Because right now the ku feed has 1 channel working ( capital otb tv) and about 11 channels that only have the rtn logo on them but on the lyngsat page they have about 30 channels also listed on c band but are greyed out on the chart so maybe they are not active yet......they were not there a few months ago....thanks again..

I checked again today! I didnt go thru all the RTN channels but it looks like most or all are scrambled and also the otb ones.On the c side i get two or maybe 3 channels on tp 3906/v/3074! heres a pic ofthe first channel with some sort of schedule of roberts! the other one only has the roberts name.PS The sadoun dish is well built and made of thicker medal compared to the $69 special.If you have alot of harsh bad weather i would spend the extra $$ on the sadoun dish.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    197.6 KB · Views: 175
Thanks a lot ! Yes i have seen that screen before , i think they are not active just yet but thats only a guess....most of the other channels on that chart you can click on the link but the ones on the c-band are all greyed out and have only been there a month or two .....thanks for all the info and i'll let you know if i get anything setup....thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)