Just a little laugh for today

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Swamp_Rat

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 3, 2009
South Florida
As everyone else has been doing I started a hunt for another c band dish.
I figured the best place to start was put an ad on Craig's list.
I get a response from some fta dealer in California that he has them on his web site.
I am not going to buy one from Ca but figured I would take a look. There is nothing that resembles a c band dish anywhere on the site. I sent him an email back and tell him me no see. He tells me it is the Wingard dish. The only one on his site is listed as a 2.5'. I email him back asking him if that is the dish he is referring to and this dish can't work on c band. He replies that is the one and they all work the same, it will be fine for c band.
Maybe it is some kind of new high gain ultra modern George Jetson type dish?????:p

..... it will be fine for c band.
Maybe it is some kind of new high gain ultra modern George Jetson type dish?????:p
Sure! -you can lay it on it's back, grab on tight to the LNB support arms, and FLY AROUND George Jetson style on it too!!! :eek: :D:up

He replies that is the one and they all work the same, it will be fine for c band.

:haha I can sell you a spaghetti strainer and sure, you can use that for C-Band too! Its all the same! Sounds like this guy preys on the lack of acquaintance with the fundamentals of general satellite knowledge! If not the dude is illiterate himself! Betting on he knows and just wants your money!

Probably the eye-patch crowd as well! Arrr Matie!

They are out there, that was funny though Swamp_Rat!

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Status
Please reply by conversation.