Just checking..anyone get the $100 MIR yet

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just got off the phone with a CSR named kevin and he was very nice. He applied a $100 credit to my account with no problems. I highly recommend calling the listed number and inquire about a credit if you have been waiting a long time for the rebate. Thanks again guys!

kbohip said:
I'm still waiting as well. I sent my form in on September 1. I know this because I called Directv last night asking where my rebate was. The CSR said she saw a note on my account asking what my confirmation number was. This was the number you have to write on the rebate form itself. I did this on August 31 and I mailed the rebate in the next day.
Bottom line is after 15 minutes or so of the csr talking with her sup. they told me to wait another couple of weeks and if I hadn't gotten it by then to call them again. :rolleyes: This is strange because when I first signed with Directv they got the $100 DVR rebate to me in about two weeks. It was the fastest rebate I'd ever gotten.
I'm not concerned to much that Directv won't honor the rebate though. If all else fails I'll just call the number above.

I just wanted everyone to know I never ended up getting the rebate. I called and got the credit instead after waiting over 2 months.

I called and talked to Customer Retention today after several other phone calls and e-mails and finally got $100 credited to my account. I sent mine in September 29th by certified mail and they signed for it on October 3rd. They had no record of it being received.
They kept wanting me to resubmit and even sent me a new rebate form and suggested I download one from their web site.
I bought and activated my unit in August and these new rebate forms were for units bought between October 10th and February 28th.

finally got mine yesterday. I had to send it twice and call 6 times. When I called the third time I also got $10x6 and 3 months of free starz:)

jimisham said:
I called and talked to Customer Retention today after several other phone calls and e-mails and finally got $100 credited to my account. I sent mine in September 29th by certified mail and they signed for it on October 3rd. They had no record of it being received.
They kept wanting me to resubmit and even sent me a new rebate form and suggested I download one from their web site.
I bought and activated my unit in August and these new rebate forms were for units bought between October 10th and February 28th.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)