just got 942, can i return?

volkodav said:
we had 622 training today, it looks good on paper. people who will get 622 right away on 2/1 have to pay $299. but if thy wait till 4/1 they will be credited $200 in certain amount of time. and if you want ESPN2 in HD then you have to go with MPEG-4 but if you happy with what you have you can stay with 942

Cool -- would the cost be the same ($299) for 622 for a NEW subscriber as well ??
Or is the 622 lease only for NEW folks ?

Thanks !

Reefer123 said:
new and existing
Thanks a lot !

Do you know if I can place an order now for an install after Feb 1st ... would I be guaranteed to get a MPEG4 capable receiver ? (new sub) --
are the reps now aware of the mpeg4 receivers and the end of life of the mpeg2 line ? - I know they didn't know about this a while back ....

katellite said:
volkodav, is that three days from when I activated the receiver? Because I think the installer came and activated when I wasn't there..:(

Is there a good chance it will be released on Feb 1, or could it be delayed further?

I just bought a new hdtv, so you think it's worth it to wait for the 622? I hear there is some new hdtv content only for mpeg-4 capable receivers and that the price of the 622 would be the same as the 942...

anyway, thank-you for the info..
You have 30 days, not 3. I signed up with Dish back around Thanksgiving. They told me I had 30 days from activation - a buyer's remorse thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)