Just had D* installed.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wtootle228

Original poster
Jul 27, 2011
Ocean Springs Ms
It was an AT&T guy that installed the Dish and Receiver, I'm surprised. It hasn't taken them long to change over there fleet of vehicles. Are they going to stop using contractors all together you think?

Yeah I know but I'd say odds are it was prolly us. I'd say 1 outta 75 are att techs if that at this point

Maybe, maybe not ...

As you know, att techs are installing up here ... only a few at the moment mind you.

Will you be making the switch from twisted wire to coax? :)

Will you be making the switch from twisted wire to coax? :)
Me, myself ?
I will still have twisted prs to work with on the DSL and Dial tone side of things ...
Will I be doing Coax and setting up D* eventually .... I will probably eventually be on the repair side of things, but thats aways away .... nothing actually been talked about with us.
The U Verse guys are the ones that are learning the installation side of D*, I'm not on that side of the situation ... yet.

I would prefer to stay where I am at and retire doing what I'm doing now.

Are you sure it was "really" an att guy? A few southern regions of mastec already rewrapped vans and got the new uniforms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
It could be either ....
Up here a few trucks have been changed over, not many, so in the case here, they are not doing them all at the same time.

Up here I think there is a manager with every tech that is installing D* .... why, who knows, they probably don't know any more about it than the person doing the install.

my buddy said his whole office and the DMA next to theirs (milwaukee & madison) vans are all wrapped in ATT logos already. but they're also a HSP not D*.

I had the whole list by dma when each office was getting wrapped, but I cant find that email right now, the uniforms got shipped too. The new transit vans look good as att vans, but IMO the econolines look terrible.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts