Just lost SS on 110 and 129

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
System test shows 119 as Green, 110 as Yellow, and 129 as Red with a White X thru it.

Was just watching Showtime HD and POOF, error message. Have already unplugged the power to the box for 10 seconds and rebooted.

Edit: this time during the second test that are ALL Green. WTF?

Now its blinking between an error screen of "Partial" and "Complete" signal loss, with all the steps to try. Keeps going back and forth.

Same problem here in Portland, Oregon. Watching MSNBC in HD, and poof. Signal gone. I did a 15-second reset and am now stuck at "Acquiring Signal" and "This should take no more than 5 minutes to complete."

It just came back as I was posting this message.

Did a quick check on Cheyenne, they do have a severe thunderstorm warning and there are storms in the area.

Just as was Cramer/CNBC was getting to the good part, the signal loss page popped. No check switch solution, though it did state there were fewer sats acquired. Flipped over to Fox News and it too bounces in and out. Now it has returned on both channels.

I had the same thing, even though it was 100% clear here outside of Chicago. I unplugged the receiver, let it reset, and now it has been fine with no pixelation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts